PDA

View Full Version : McIlvaine's Last Game

CaribouJim
03-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but this is Mac's last game right? Couldn't remember if this is it or next year. In the event it is, do they have anything planned kind of in conjunction with Senior Day? Just curious.

IWB
03-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Did not know that. I had always talked to Mac & Homer at every game, either before or at halftime. Since they have been moved upstairs to a box this year, I have not seen them at all.

2012Warrior
03-02-2017, 09:38 AM
I think he's got another year or two before moving down south. I thought one of his kids was in high school and they were leaving once that child graduated.

Mark Miller
03-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Kailey McIlvaine is a junior at Racine St. Catherine's who earned second-team all-Metro Classic Conference honors in volleyball this past fall.

AbovetheRim
03-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Wait, what? Why is he leaving?

Marquette
03-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Homer and MacIlvaine are in a box now? That explains a lot. I can't get to many games and often listen on the radio at work. There is no feel to the game on air anymore. Away games are fine but home games are not. You don't hear the crowd and it takes away the feel for the game. It is like ESPN now having announcers not at the games but making the call remotely.

Nukem2
03-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Homer and MacIlvaine are in a box now? That explains a lot. I can't get to many games and often listen on the radio at work. There is no feel to the game on air anymore. Away games are fine but home games are not. You don't hear the crowd and it takes away the feel for the game. It is like ESPN now having announcers not at the games but making the call remotely.Yep, they moved upstairs in December. They were on the floor for the earlier games. Now they are in a box on the west side above the BMOHarris sign.

IrwinFletcher
03-02-2017, 12:06 PM
He has 1 more year, then moving to Texas, I believe.

Nukem2
03-02-2017, 12:12 PM
He has 1 more year, then moving to Texas, I believe.
Gwen wants to be down there and have a horse farm.