PDA

View Full Version : G'town @ Villanova/ Butler @MU

MU/Panther
02-07-2017, 10:25 AM
6:00 - Georgetown @ 2 Villanova, FS1- Tim Brando, Bill Raftery
Line: Villanova -14.5

8:00 - 22 Butler @ Marquette, CBSSN -Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas color, & Allie LaForce reporter
Line: Marquette -1.5

MUBasketball
02-07-2017, 11:17 AM
8:00 - 22 Butler @ Marquette, CBSSN -Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas color, & Allie LaForce reporter
Line: Marquette -1.5

Crap! Wasn't this game initially listed as being on FS1??? On the road this week and my hotel actually has FS1. :mad:

MU/Panther
02-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Crap! Wasn't this game initially listed as being on FS1??? On the road this week and my hotel actually has FS1. :mad:
No, it was always a CBSSN game.

MU/Panther
02-07-2017, 04:58 PM
The bus carrying the Georgetown basketball team was involved in a traffic accident on Monday afternoon as the team headed north for its game Tuesday night at No. 2 Villanova.

According to multiple reports, Maryland State Police said the Georgetown bus collided with an SUV around 2:30 Monday afternoon on I-95 North just outside of Baltimore. The SUV went off the side of the road and overturned. Its two occupants, a 49-year-old woman and her 17-year-old son, were able to exit the vehicle, police said, but were taken to a local hospital. Their conditions were not immediately known.

“The preliminary investigation by Maryland State Police indicates both the Lexus SUV and bus were northbound in lane four of the interstate when, for reasons unknown at this time, the bus struck the rear of the SUV,” Maryland State Police wrote in a release. “The SUV traveled off the right side of the highway and overturned. Both occupants of the Lexus reportedly exited the vehicle on their own. The bus pulled off the interstate to the right shoulder following the collision.”

Mucrisco
02-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Any way to stream the game?