PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic

IWB
06-12-2012, 11:52 AM
A long time poster, big time MU fan and great guy is having some pretty major surgery today. Please keep Bryan Nolasko, aka "MUCrisco" in your prayers today.

Thanks

JohnnyRev
06-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks, Jim. Though I've never met Bryan, I have appreciated MUCrisco's posts immensely. May God guide his surgeon's hands to a fully successful operation, and may he recover completely and quickly. My prayers join yours and those of other posters. JohnnyRev

TedBaxter
06-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Wish him the best and hope he's back posting soon and fully healthy.

Goose85
06-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Prayers go out to MUCrisco.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
06-12-2012, 01:46 PM
My thoughts are with Crisco. Excellent member over on Scout, always appreciated his posts.

Nukem2
06-12-2012, 02:58 PM
My thoughts are with Crisco. Excellent member over on Scout, always appreciated his posts.My thought s go out as well. He has been a great poster. Does he coach at Brookfield Academy...?

IWB
06-12-2012, 03:06 PM
He had coached a girls team at BA I believe, but not sure.

Mark Miller
06-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Best wishes and prayers go out to Crisco and his family.

MUMac
06-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Late to the game, but always respected Crisco and my prayers go out to he and his family as well. Godspeed on your recovery Crisco!

IWB
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Just an update - his sister keeps updating his Caring Bridge page. He is still in surgery, keep the prayers coming.

MUUWUWM
06-12-2012, 08:49 PM
God Bless you and my prayers are in.

mufansince72
06-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Get well soon Crisco!

MUUWUWM
06-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Any more recent updates?

IWB
06-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes - he is out of surgery and doing well. I don't know it all, but if I have this right, he had some issues with too much blood going to the brain, which caused more vessels to grow, which in turn caused those vessels to stop blood from flowing to other areas of his body. Affected his speech, vision, motor skills, ability to walk....

So, the surgery was to put a few "coils" in to basically shut down some of those vessels. It sounds as if they were going to put a few coils in, but ended up putting in about 10. Pretty major deal and the next few days are critical.

Here is what his sister wrote tonight....

Bry just walked twice around ICU and though he is weak he seems to be walking better than prior to the surgery. This is huge! Don't want to read too much into it but keep sending good vibes. He is going to walk around the ICU twice more before bed. He didn't sleep much at all last night but he thinks it's bc he "slept" nine hours during the day yesterday. Bry said he felt better after walking. Post more soon.

She told me to ask people to send cards, because reading them is about all he can do. I know message board guys aren't exactly card writers, so any messages posted here I will pass along all at once. But, if you do want the address, e-mail me.

Thanks

ziggysfryboy
06-14-2012, 06:10 AM
Crisco cut off ponytail dude's ponytail in murph's one night. That alone makes him a legend. All the best for a quick recovery.