PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Time - Nova (2)

Phantom Warrior
01-24-2017, 12:01 AM
Nova is better at four of the five positions than we are, but even more crucial is that they play extremely well as a team.

The key to their offensive success is Brunson. he is so strong that it is really difficult to keep him out of the paint, and once he gets into the paint, everything else evolves. Markus is a terrific offensive player, but Brunson is just too strong, too physical for him, and the same is true for Rowsey.

When Nova is hitting on all cylinders, which they do quite frequently, they are almost impossible to beat.

I'd like to think we can keep the game competitive, but I figure it will be a comfortable 12-15 point win for the Wildcats.

It will be interesting to see if Luke can continue to play aggressively on offense and on defense.

It will also be interesting to see if JJ can have any success at all trying to contain Hart, although maybe Haanif matches up with Hart while JJ defends Bridges. Personally, I don't think it will matter which guy Wojo puts on Hart; neither one can stop him.

Final: Nova - 88; MU - 74

WindyCityGoldenEagle
01-24-2017, 06:19 AM
Nova 84 marq 79

MUfan12
01-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Every rational bone in my body says MU loses.

Eff that. Let's do this. MU 86 Nova 83.

warriorfan4life
01-24-2017, 09:04 AM
Think it's pretty close to the end, but Nova pulls it out. Nova 76, MU 73.