PDA

View Full Version : Bucks vs Cavs

mufan2003
12-20-2016, 09:36 PM
What an entertaining game! Win or lose, Bucks showing a lot of resolve.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-21-2016, 07:32 AM
I really hope that people start to catch on to the Bucks, they have played REALLY well this year, sure the record doesn't show it, but even when they are losing they are close games. Sure we have had a few that we got blew out, but we have also put it on some good teams this year too. This is the first time that you are really starting to see the true potential of the future for the Bucks. I think we are in for a fun few years coming up.

Goose85
12-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Was at the game last night. For a good portion of the game there was more of a college game feel, in no small part due to Lebron being the opponent.

When the Bucks move the ball, they are really fun to watch. Parker had some great moves showing he is back and better than ever. Giannis is fun to watch, and when he hits outside shots consistently, look out NBA.

The guy on this team that continues to impress me is Brogdan. For a rookie he has been very good.

We are a few players away, and if somehow we can remain in the pack for a playoff birth, who knows, maybe Middelton can come back.

No way to stop Lebron. And then he goes and hits a couple 3s from way beyond the line. Also hit fade away 3s. He is as good as anyone who has played the game.

mufan2003
12-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Giannis' two 3-pointers in the 4th were good to see. His shot is still a work-in-progress, but he has certainly improved it. Parker was a stud and Brogdon continues to impress as a 2nd round pick...his 2 dunks were unreal, especially when LeBron was guarding him.

I guess JR Smith broke his thumb and will undergo surgery.