PDA

View Full Version : A Bit of Perspective

Phantom Warrior
12-10-2016, 01:06 AM
I watched the first eight minutes of the Bucks' game last night. It was close when I left to do something else.

I came back at the start of the third quarter and was amazed to see the Bucks up 64-44. I thought, "Wow. The Bucks must have played some great basketball."

The Hawks then proceeded to cut the lead in half - down to 10 points - in about four minutes.

I had something else to do and left again and came back later with the Bucks up by seven about half way through the fourth quarter.

The Bucks lost by four.

In the second half the Bucks gave up 70 points! That was after a first half in which they game up 44 points.

The must have looked great in the first half, but they looked like crap in the second half.

These are pros; they are playing at the highest level of basketball available in the world.

Just saying.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-10-2016, 01:34 AM
The second half was awful. My regular partner was at the game and I was texting him during the collapse. It felt like Marquette at MSG. On offense, Giannis, Parker, and Dellevadova all wanted to make the hero shot but none wanted to defer. Their best player at the end was Tony Snell because he was still actually playing team ball and defense.

The Bucks are still young. Parker and Giannis are kids. Henson is barely any older. They'll get there, but like last year's Marquette team, they're a work in progress.