PDA

View Full Version : Rowsey

Phantom Warrior
11-27-2016, 12:33 AM
Four minutes in a 20+ point blow out?

I have to admit I am surprised by that. I like Traci and Markus basically taking over the point guard duties, and I thought both played a good game (despite Markus' three turnovers). But I figured AR would get more than the final couple of minutes and a cameo appearance in the first half.

It looks to me like AR is presently tenth in the rotation. I can't help wondering, if his limited minutes become the rule rather than the exception, might we see him become a grad transfer after this season.

I normally don't speculate on what might happen after the season, but it's hard not to have that thought cross my mind considering he averaged over 30 mpg both years at Asheville.

TheSultan
11-27-2016, 08:42 AM
I've said it earlier, but I think Duane and Rowsey are fighting for the same minutes. And I think Duane is performing much better.

79warrior
11-27-2016, 10:12 AM
I've said it earlier, but I think Duane and Rowsey are fighting for the same minutes. And I think Duane is performing much better.

If that is the case, Duane will win that fight all season long. Seems to me Rowsey is just too small. It will be interesting to see how much he plays against Georgia and UW.

Phantom Warrior
11-27-2016, 10:16 AM
Maybe "if" instead of "how much"?

shaquilvaine
11-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Wojo is notorious for "Sending a message" to players whether it be practicing and white T-shirts are starting all the underclassmen two games ago. He is definitely sending Rowsey a message... improve your overall defense and play or sit. hopefully Rowsey responds.