PDA

View Full Version : Plumlee and Vaughn in starting lineup?

mufan2003
09-27-2016, 03:42 PM
Plumlee seems like a given. Sounds like Vaughn will get first crack at replacing Middleton in the starting lineup.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2016/09/26/kidd-try-starting-plumlee-vaughn/91108782/

Kidd Karma
09-27-2016, 07:05 PM
Slim pickings at the 2 guard spot. Brogdon and a handful of camp fodder? A big lineup of Delly-Giannis-Jabari-Mirza-(big man). Mirza can make up for Middleton's long distance shooting.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
09-27-2016, 09:35 PM
That's scary, wouldn't be surprised if they try and bring someone in. If you run Vaughn out there it is essentially playing 5 on 4

mufan2003
09-28-2016, 12:46 PM
Slim pickings at the 2 guard spot. Brogdon and a handful of camp fodder? A big lineup of Delly-Giannis-Jabari-Mirza-(big man). Mirza can make up for Middleton's long distance shooting.

Mirza Teletovic is the wild card for me. I did not get a chance to watch the Phoenix Suns play much at all last season. He made the most 3's of any reserve in the league. He has some size. Your big lineup would be another intriguing possibility.

mufan2003
09-28-2016, 12:49 PM
That's scary, wouldn't be surprised if they try and bring someone in. If you run Vaughn out there it is essentially playing 5 on 4

Yeah. Vaughn was pretty quiet in the NBA summer league. If he can't make some noise during the summer, it certainly creates doubt that he could push for a starting spot. He is only 20 and entering his second season...would be a junior in college this season.

Goose85
09-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Mirza Teletovic is the wild card for me. I did not get a chance to watch the Phoenix Suns play much at all last season. He made the most 3's of any reserve in the league. He has some size. Your big lineup would be another intriguing possibility.

I think we could play a decent amount with Giannis as basically a 2 guard, and Teletovic and Parker as forwards.

Kidd Karma
09-28-2016, 04:14 PM

Prototypical spot up shooter. Spots up weakside and the trailer on a break. He'll get some pump fake drives in there, but mainly a spotup shooter. The Bucks will love having him, hard baller. Won't see more than 20 a night, defensively weak, bad low post defense, hard worker though, will fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bhRrOAI-0

I think he saw what LBJ did to AK47 and decided to get even.