PDA

View Full Version : Middleton Out For 6 Months

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
09-21-2016, 10:24 PM
Ouch... This is quite a blow for the Bucks... Was really hoping this could be the year it comes together.

mufan2003
09-22-2016, 10:08 AM
Disappointing. 6 months would make it the end of March...so basically he is out for the season. My focus will be on watching Giannis and Jabari and how they progress. An opportunity for former 1st round pick Rashad Vaughn, who is only 20.

Goose85
09-22-2016, 10:35 AM
I was looking forward to this being the year the team would take that first playoff step and get some good experience.
They still have talent, but Middleton was our main, and really only, outside threat last year. Hopefully Vaughn can get experience as you say, and along with our newcomers provide an outside shooting threat that allows Parker and Giannis to drive the hoop.

MU/Panther
09-22-2016, 12:46 PM
Huge blow. I hope there is not a curse over the Bucks.

Kidd Karma
09-27-2016, 03:39 PM
I think Vaughn, Brogdon will get the first cracks at the spot. Brogdon's NBA ready body and defense should get him on the court...if he can put it together offensively, that will keep him on the court.
Starters
Delly, Vaughn, Parker, Giannis, Plumlee
Bench
MCW, Brogdon, Mirza, Monroe, Henson

Beasley, Terry, Novak round out the bench.

I can see Kidd going with a lot of, Delly, Giannis, Parker, Mirza and big(Plumlee/Monroe/Henson)...given that he may want to package Monroe and MCW to go after a legit 2 guard.

Kidd Karma
09-28-2016, 04:17 PM
I love it, browsing through the Bucks Day 1 of TC, Middleton is there AND talking with Brogdon.....he's supposed to have surgery today.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/gallery/gallery-inside-training-camp-day-one