PDA

View Full Version : Nice To See The Site Back Up And Running

Phantom Warrior
09-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Man, hackers really piss me off!

I'm looking forward to this season, though I have no idea what to expect.

Can't figure out how minutes will play out at point among Traci, Markus, and Rowsey.

Can't figure out how minutes will play out at the 2 either with Duane, Rowsey, and maybe Haanif in the running for mpg, plus Reinhardt.

Can't figure out how minutes will play out at the 3 either, though I expect JJ and Haanif to pretty much split minutes there. Does KR also play 3?

Can't figure out how minutes will play out at the 4.Does Reinhardt start? Does Sam get minutes? What about Sandy? JJ?

O.K. Luke gets most of the mpg at the 5, but when he's sitting does Matt get the minutes, or do we go really small and have Sam play some 5?

Questions! Questions! Questions!

So many options/possibilities.

I kind of miss those days of yore when we knew Lloyd was starting at point, Butch at the 2, Earl at the 3, Bo at the 4, and Jerome at the 5 with Rosey coming off the bench at guard and Ulice at forward. We knew what to expect - who would be where. Life was so much simpler then.

Nukem2
09-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. Wojo's got his work cut out for him keeping guys happy.