PDA

View Full Version : Larry Sanders

Goose85
07-07-2016, 09:54 AM
This story is just talk, but it does mention that Sanders is interested in coming back to the NBA and why the Cavs might have interest.

I would think his ship has sailed with the Bucks (not sure), but putting his salary to the Cavs and getting a pick or some type of compensation would be better than what we currently have, which is paying a guy $2 mil for nothing.

http://www.scout.com/nba/cavaliers/story/1684288-larry-sanders-could-be-cavs-big-free-agent?s=415

MUfan12
07-07-2016, 10:22 AM
I don't know if Golden State would potentially disrupt their locker room, but Larry would be a great fit for them. Gives them solid rim protection on a cheap deal.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
07-07-2016, 12:39 PM
What really stinks is Sanders on the floor is exactly what we need... a good defensive big who can anchor the middle of the defense.

Goose85
07-07-2016, 12:48 PM
What really stinks is Sanders on the floor is exactly what we need... a good defensive big who can anchor the middle of the defense.

Totally agree.
I guess at this point I'm hoping Maker is ready to go after a year of playing behind Monroe and we can actually get something for Sanders.

mufan2003
07-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Would be nice if Larry came back to play for the franchise that drafted him and signed him to a lucrative contract. The least he could do for quitting just after signing a new deal.

Kidd Karma
07-07-2016, 03:36 PM
This story is just talk, but it does mention that Sanders is interested in coming back to the NBA and why the Cavs might have interest.

I would think his ship has sailed with the Bucks (not sure), but putting his salary to the Cavs and getting a pick or some type of compensation would be better than what we currently have, which is paying a guy $2 mil for nothing.

http://www.scout.com/nba/cavaliers/story/1684288-larry-sanders-could-be-cavs-big-free-agent?s=415

Sanders became a free agent, when we bought him out.

His buyout figure was stretched out over a 7 year period at 1.8 million per year, unfortunately that 1.8 million is a permanent fixture on the Bucks cap for another 5 years.

Goose85
07-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Sanders became a free agent, when we bought him out.

His buyout figure was stretched out over a 7 year period at 1.8 million per year, unfortunately that 1.8 million is a permanent fixture on the Bucks cap for another 5 years.

Did not realize that angle.