PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs and Bucks New Stadium

Goose85
06-20-2016, 03:42 PM
While watching the last two playoff series involving Cleveland, one thing that really stuck out to me, not related to the play on the court, was the areas outside the arena where crowds in Toronto and Cleveland gathered to watch games.
Seemed like big crowds, all having fun, and a lot of potential for additional sales of food and drink for the team.

First thing I thought of when I saw Toronto fans gathering outside for the games was the new Bucks arena. Great to have an open space like that should the Bucks ever advance in the playoffs. I am sure there will be other uses for the space, but it would be nice if the Bucks could advance in the playoffs in the first few years of the new arena.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-21-2016, 09:26 AM
I would imagine they would use the covered entertainment district type area that they are proposing for something like that... The Bucks should be a playoff team in the next few years, the East is pretty terrible and they have the potential to at least get in as a 5-8 seed... I don't think that is asking too much.

Kidd Karma
06-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Dallas has the same type of entertainment exterior courtyard. It serves 2 purposes, enough exit area for people to exit the arena and on non event days it can serve as an exterior party venue, with low overhead. The whole area will be built up on the heels of the new arena. Headquarters and facility will be within walking distance of the arena. It's a win win once this gets up and going.