PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Pre-Draft Workout Day 4 - Big Day

IWB
06-01-2016, 10:12 AM
The Bucks continue their pre-draft workouts today and are holding two separate workouts. Says a lot about their plans...

Workout #1

Ryan Arcidiacono - 6'3 G, Villanova, Senior
Andrew Andrews - 6'2 G, Washington, Senior
Angel Rodriguez - 5'11 G, Miami, Senior
Wayne Selden Jr. - 6'5 G, Kansas, Junior
Alex Poythress - 6'8 F, Kentucky, Senior
Jameel McKay - 6'9 F, Iowa State, Senior

Workout #2

Jakob Poeltl - 7'1 F, Utah, Sophomore

CaribouJim
06-01-2016, 10:36 AM
I'll say.

I wonder if Jameel gets drafted or lands on a roster come opening day.

I guess Andrew Andrews parents have a sense of humor.

IWB
06-01-2016, 10:39 AM
McKay is an odd duck. Not the most talented player out there, but the guy has an energy that is unreal. That and the ability to jump quicker than most, he could get a real shot with someone. Don't know that it will be the Bucks, but he'll get a shot.

Andrew Andrews - Some parents should be beaten with a stick.

Goose85
06-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Yep, possible 2nd round fliers in the first workout, then possible pick #1 in second workout.
Can they have current players participate in workouts?

From the sounds of his suspension at Iowa State, I'm not sure if Jameel wants to work hard enough to get on and stay on an NBA roster. I could see him on a D-League team and doing well like Vander.

I think if Arcidiacono doesn't get a NBA shot, that is the kind of guy that will make a real good living overseas.

IWB
06-01-2016, 11:34 AM
From the sounds of his suspension at Iowa State, I'm not sure if Jameel wants to work hard enough to get on and stay on an NBA roster. I could see him on a D-League team and doing well like Vander.

Having gotten to know Jameel pretty well, I would say the work effort required is not an issue for him. He will work hard no question, just needs to keep his head on straight. Agree that he could be a solid D-League guy.

mufan2003
06-02-2016, 01:27 PM
http://www.nba.com/bucks/video