PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard

mufansince72
04-28-2016, 12:14 AM
Howard is not expected to have a role. It's expected that he will become a free agent and seek a new team. Orlando, Milwaukee, Portland and Charlotte are the favorites.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15388607/houston-rockets-face-dysfunctional-end-season

AbovetheRim
04-28-2016, 06:27 AM
Howard is not expected to have a role. It's expected that he will become a free agent and seek a new team. Orlando, Milwaukee, Portland and Charlotte are the favorites.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15388607/houston-rockets-face-dysfunctional-end-season

My initial reaction is no, but after giving it some thought, assuming he can accept a role here I think there's a chance it might work. I want absolutely nothing to do with "expanded offensive role" promises. The Bucks still need some complimentary type shooters but they have nice pieces in place with the potential to really get a a nice return for Monroe or even Middleton if they wanted to go a different direction there.

mufan2003
04-28-2016, 12:06 PM
I would be curious to know where the writer came up with the 4 teams that would be frontrunners for Howard. I would be careful. Howard's name might be bigger than his game at this point of his career. Potential back issues? Has not looked like the player he once was in Orlando. Houston had terrible team chemistry, but Harden may have had a lot to do with that (he does not pass the ball). I would certainly not give Howard a big long-term deal.

Kidd Karma
04-28-2016, 06:26 PM
I would be curious to know where the writer came up with the 4 teams that would be frontrunners for Howard. I would be careful. Howard's name might be bigger than his game at this point of his career. Potential back issues? Has not looked like the player he once was in Orlando. Houston had terrible team chemistry, but Harden may have had a lot to do with that (he does not pass the ball). I would certainly not give Howard a big long-term deal.

Old rumors, we were rumored to have wanted Howard, but only if he opted in for next year. Orlando and Charlotte were also discussing a trade for Howard at the deadline. Do not remember anything about Portland. Writer missed Dallas, supposedly Parsons has already dropped some hints.