PDA

View Full Version : Players-Braun MANDATORY MEETING

Jimmy Lemke
04-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Players had a meeting with Amanda Braun at 3:30. What did she say?

- 'Things are moving fast.' Sounds like she has her man.

- 'A lot of people wanted it.' Apparently a lot of people wanted to be head coach. Well yeah, national championship-winning coaches couldn't even get an interview for some reason.

Response from the two players I talked to:

- 'We were all confused as to why we had to miss some of our workout to hear that'

- 'Why was this a mandatory meeting? When she fired coach Jeter she sent us a group text.'

I'm pretty sure she has no idea how to relate to athletes.

MU/Panther
04-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Well, people bitched about how things weren't done face to face, now they are complaining that this was said face to face. Good lord!

Montana87
04-04-2016, 05:03 PM
She is a fraud. An idiot! All that for a 'mandatory' meeting? She has the people skills of Rudolf Hess and dresses like Erwin Rommel.

Jimmy Lemke
04-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Well, people bitched about how things weren't done face to face, now they are complaining that this was said face to face. Good lord!

Neither of the players were angry about this. They were more incredulous and bemused as to how her attempts to handle them better have gone so poorly.

I'll venture a guess and say that when you don't know the kids, it's hard to relate to them.

Jimmy Lemke
04-04-2016, 05:09 PM
She is a fraud. An idiot! All that for a 'mandatory' meeting? She has the people skills of Rudolf Hess and dresses like Erwin Rommel.

Let's take a live look at the entire UWM community:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/E4vIfoWCbdd3a/200.gif

MU/Panther
04-04-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm sure it hard to relate, in more ways than people think.

TheDarkHawkReturns
04-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Alternate title for this thread: How to Demostrate a Total Lack of People Skills

BBF
04-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Jimmy, where did you get the video feed showing me react when I read about the mandatory meeting?

Honest to God, under the circumstances it's beyond astonishing. Does she actually want the players to say "screw it, we're out of here?"

Buppie05
04-04-2016, 07:24 PM
As the originator of the "Fire Rob Jeter...now" thread on the eunuch board back in 2011 (which may or may not have lead to the second half surge that year) I feel its well within my rights to start a, "Fire Amanda Braun...now" thread on the same board, if these blunders continue. I'll check back in after I see who she hires.

BTW FWIW I got off of Rob's ass, for the most part, after that season.