PDA

View Full Version : Nova Over Iowa

Phantom Warrior
03-20-2016, 01:19 PM
By 19.

Not too shabby for a "mid-major conference" against the Big, Bad, Big 14. I wonder how Fran, Swenson, and the rest of that crew will spin this outcome.

If I'm not mistaken, that just leaves the Badgers and the Terrapins.

MUMac
03-20-2016, 01:33 PM
By 19.

Not too shabby for a "mid-major conference" against the Big, Bad, Big 14. I wonder how Fran, Swenson, and the rest of that crew will spin this outcome.

If I'm not mistaken, that just leaves the Badgers and the Terrapins.

Indiana is in the Sweet 16.

Halo
03-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Decided to take a look. Found this gem from good old Butch Badger. What do you think this guy is trying to insinuate about Xavier playing "Big East dumb"? Typical from him. Very sad life.

butchbadger
Unread Message #17 [url] [-]

March 19, 2016 6:35 PM
Vitto's biggest improvement is defense as Eric mentioned, but also he has become a tough rebounder in traffic.

I remember his freshman year, He and my daughter had become friends and he got into the game late in the 1st round blowout and my daughter was so excited.

He was so incredibly bad in his short stint that me and her Uncle were laughing hysterically. I NEVER thought he would become what he has, even though I knew he could shoot. It is really a great story.

Bronson and Nigel were brutal and they won. Good sign? Xavier is talented but play Big East dumb. Bleuitt and Sumner are great athletes but turn it over a lot and take bad shots. This is a team that could blow our doors off or one we could really frustrate.

Markedman
03-20-2016, 03:04 PM
So I guess Iowa, MSU and Purdue played Big 10 dumb this week?

DowntownSweeney
03-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Iowa and Wisconsin find themselves in a similar situation as Providence and Butler did yesterday. Middling teams facing the two best teams from a superior conference. The villanova result was to be expected. I will be surprised if X does not take care of business tonight.

MayorBeluga
03-20-2016, 05:00 PM
I will be surprised if X does not take care of business tonight.

From your lips to God's ears...

MUMac
03-20-2016, 08:17 PM
Decided to take a look. Found this gem from good old Butch Badger. What do you think this guy is trying to insinuate about Xavier playing "Big East dumb"? Typical from him. Very sad life.

butchbadger
Unread Message #17 [url] [-]

March 19, 2016 6:35 PM
Vitto's biggest improvement is defense as Eric mentioned, but also he has become a tough rebounder in traffic.

I remember his freshman year, He and my daughter had become friends and he got into the game late in the 1st round blowout and my daughter was so excited.

He was so incredibly bad in his short stint that me and her Uncle were laughing hysterically. I NEVER thought he would become what he has, even though I knew he could shoot. It is really a great story.

Bronson and Nigel were brutal and they won. Good sign? Xavier is talented but play Big East dumb. Bleuitt and Sumner are great athletes but turn it over a lot and take bad shots. This is a team that could blow our doors off or one we could really frustrate.

You would think that if you call teams/people dumb, you might want to use proper grammar. Otherwise one might draw the conclusion that the writer is not riding on the top of the brain train. But then again, it is butch we are talking about ...