PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Teague

mufan2003
02-17-2016, 01:00 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14791016

Potential 3-way deal with Atlanta and Boston. Jeff Teague to Milwaukee, MCW to Atlanta, Al Horford to Boston and multiple 1st round draft picks from Boston to Atlanta. Rumor being Atlanta wants to shake up their roster, go in a different direction. Almost sounds too good to be true for the Bucks.

Goose85
02-17-2016, 01:17 PM
Man would I love that deal for the Bucks. Would think we might need to sweeten the pot though.

Not sure why Atlanta would want to do that deal, especially as they are battling with Boston for the 3 seed.

mufan2003
02-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Man would I love that deal for the Bucks. Would think we might need to sweeten the pot though.

Not sure why Atlanta would want to do that deal, especially as they are battling with Boston for the 3 seed.

I was surprised to see this as well. Atlanta has Budenholzer as coach, a top assistant from San Antonio a few years ago. I am sure he wants to build a championship team, not just a playoff team. Multiple 1st round picks would help Atlanta build their roster more to Budenholzer's liking. The Bucks offered Teague when he was a restricted free agent a few years ago and Atlanta matched, but they had a different GM (Danny Ferry) at the time.

mufansince72
02-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Atlanta is afraid they won't be able to resign Horford. Teague has been underperforming and they have Schroeder in the wings.