PDA

View Full Version : Good Article On Keaton Nankivil

TedBaxter
05-26-2012, 10:18 AM
http://host.madison.com/sports/college/basketball/men/playing-basketball-in-germany-a-hair-raising-experience-for-nankivil/article_7b0fad3e-a56f-11e1-9e4f-001a4bcf887a.html

One of the real good kids from this state. Nice article and the type I'd like to see more of as they talked more about the personal side and less about the actual games. Anyone can write a game story.

Pipelayer
05-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Keoton Nankijiz was the best high school player in wisconsin history according to one old man posterl

IWB
05-26-2012, 11:38 PM
I have a great Keaton story for you. I was stopped by a Badger fan at Tosa Fest last year. He thanked me for putting on the Pro-Am, and talked about how excited his son Emmett was to meet Keaton there. He said when Keaton was warming up, Emmett (2nd grade maybe?) went to shake his hand and Keaton asked if he played basketball. He said yes, and asked Keaton to play Pig. The kid drilled his first shot and they talked about it for a while. A month later they were at BadgerFest (?) in Madison and Keaton sees the kid, says "Hey Emmett - you still working on your shot?" Or something like that. The family was in shock, and will forever be the biggest Keaton Nankivil fans out there.