PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Time

Phantom Warrior
01-30-2016, 07:46 AM
MU - 68, Butler - 82

My gut tells me Dunham will hit four or five treys, Jones will be really difficult to stop, and Martin has a terrific game.

The Bulldogs have two Warriors in Jones and Martin. MU has none.

We catch a break with Tyler Smith (right Nukem, Tyler Lewis) being out, but until someone on this team shows he can play like a tiger every possession, teams that have those warriors/tigers will have a distinct advantage.

Hope I'm wrong, and we play hard and tough for all 40 minutes, but the Bulldogs start a fifth-year senior in Jones and a fourth-year senior in Dunham. In short, talent plus experience.

Nukem2
01-30-2016, 07:53 AM
It's Tyler Lewis. With him out, it's just more of Roosevelt Jones who our young Warriors will have trouble holding down. Think the score will be closer though as Butler is not that overly athletic but very physical.

Mucrisco
01-30-2016, 08:55 AM
MU - 68, Butler - 82

My gut tells me Dunham will hit four or five treys, Jones will be really difficult to stop, and Martin has a terrific game.

The Bulldogs have two Warriors in Jones and Martin. MU has none.

We catch a break with Tyler Smith (right Nukem, Tyler Lewis) being out, but until someone on this team shows he can play like a tiger every possession, teams that have those warriors/tigers will have a distinct advantage.

Hope I'm wrong, and we play hard and tough for all 40 minutes, but the Bulldogs start a fifth-year senior in Jones and a fourth-year senior in Dunham. In short, talent plus experience.
So, are you predicting an MU win or loss? You're analysis seems to predict a loss.(Not trying to be a smarta##. Wondering if the score you posted was a mistake.

I think MU is going to win 76-73. I think our young team will be fired up and ready for this game, given that the competition is better than Stetson, plus because we played poorly in that game. We'll see the Wisconsin/Providence version on this team.

Phantom Warrior
01-30-2016, 09:24 AM
MU - 68 points.

Butler - 82 points

We lose by 14.

79warrior
01-30-2016, 09:45 AM
MU - 68 points.

Butler - 82 points

We lose by 14.

I would take Butler versus the spread. MU should lose this one. we will hang around for awhile but end up losing 76-68

Mucrisco
01-30-2016, 10:31 AM
MU - 68 points.

Butler - 82 points

We lose by 14.

Man. My bad. I'm illiterate.