PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away

Nukem2
01-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Excluding the buy games, this team is now 2-5 at home and 5-2 away from the "friendly" confines of the BC. The home wins include IUPUI and SJU. The away wins include LSU, ASU, WI, Providence, and SJU. Need to tell our guys that the BC is a road game venue ... ;)

MU/Panther
01-25-2016, 11:53 AM
I would label the home record as 1-5-1. IUPUI should not go to overtime on a Monday night at 8:15pm game.

TheSultan
01-25-2016, 12:06 PM
I think we need to stop devaluing wins.

Nukem2
01-25-2016, 01:08 PM
I would label the home record as 1-5-1. IUPUI should not go to overtime on a Monday night at 8:15pm game.UIPUI is ranked #188 by Ken Pomeroy. MU is at #117. Why would Monday night @ 8:15 mean a hill of beans. As Sultan posted, don't devalue such wins.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
01-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Definitely an interesting stat, most teams, young or not, are not very good on the road, we on the other hand have been much better. Maybe the pressure of playing at home in front of family, friends, and fans is a little much for this team right now, or they get a little too comfortable.

MU/Panther
01-25-2016, 06:49 PM
UIPUI is ranked #188 by Ken Pomeroy. MU is at #117. Why would Monday night @ 8:15 mean a hill of beans. As Sultan posted, don't devalue such wins.I'm not devaluing wins, but I see my post reads that way . It's meant more tongue and cheek. It's great that we are listing numbers to match MU vs IUPUI. I feel better now about the win. The committee will highlight that one.

I knew you wouldn't understand the Monday night statement. Too bad I couldn't put money on that. :D It means like mostly everyone in the Bradley Center was saying and thinking. For the love of god it's 10:30 at night, most need to get home and get to bed for work and we're in overtime versus f....IUPUI.

Nukem2
01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
I'm not devaluing wins, but I see my post reads that way . It's meant more tongue and cheek. It's great that we are listing numbers to match MU vs IUPUI. I feel better now about the win. The committee will highlight that one.

I knew you wouldn't understand the Monday night statement. Too bad I couldn't put money on that. :D It means like mostly everyone in the Bradley Center was saying and thinking. For the love of god it's 10:30 at night, most need to get home and get to bed for work and we're in overtime versus f....IUPUI.
Oh, I understand. My 69 year old bod was tired by the time I got home that night.