PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shytoli

Phantom Warrior
01-20-2016, 10:08 PM
I just got home from basketball practice and looked at ESPN to find out the score. Then I looked at the Box Score.

WTF?

Traci doesn't start and plays only 13 minutes? Seriously? Our only true point guard play one third of the game?

Haanif and Jajuan with four turnovers in the last couple of minutes on what - four consecutive possessions?

I don't usually question coaches' personnel decisions (other than Derrick), but I just don't get it. We score 56 points in 40 minutes? Against DePaul? While our only true point guard sits on the bench for 27 minutes?

Please, somebody explain to me what's going on.

MUfan12
01-20-2016, 10:10 PM
And Traci passed up two looks at the rim because he was afraid to miss and get the hook.

MU/Panther
01-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Funny, you looked at ESPN for a Big East score. Fox Sports Live! Inside College Basketball was on CBSSN.

Djgoldnboy
01-21-2016, 08:39 AM
And Traci passed up two looks at the rim because he was afraid to miss and get the hook.

He absolutely has to shoot those...that one in particular was a lay up, instead he passes out to the 3pt line, we jack one up and miss.

His quickness amazes me when he really wants to use it. Hopefully we continue to see more and more of it, he can blow by anyone if he really wants to.

TheSultan
01-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Funny, you looked at ESPN for a Big East score. Fox Sports Live! Inside College Basketball was on CBSSN.

ESPN's box scores are way more mobile friendly.

IrwinFletcher
01-21-2016, 10:16 AM
In defense of Wojo and his substitution patterns, it is so hard to play guys when they are inconsistent. Luke, HE and Duane are generally solid, though all have had flashes of struggles. But all the others show a glimpse of being impactful or at least being contributors, then they disappear.

JJ had those turnovers that hurt, but was also aggressive on the rebounding side, much more than anyone else last night. He is one of the only ones that can put the ball on the floor and attach the rim.

MU/Panther
01-21-2016, 10:35 AM
ESPN's box scores are way more mobile friendly.
If your taking APP's, not TV, it's the CBS APP is the one! ESPN you have to log-in. F-that!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handmark.sportcaster&hl=en

TheSultan
01-21-2016, 10:41 AM
If your taking APP's, not TV, it's the CBS APP is the one! ESPN you have to log-in. F-that!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handmark.sportcaster&hl=en

I'll try that thanks. Usually I just go to Safari.

MU/Panther
01-21-2016, 11:17 AM
I'll try that thanks. Usually I just go to Safari.

You can set it up by what your cable is on that app. The box score will tell you what network and channel number it's on. You can change the color and lay-out. Has attendance, point spreads, tweets and of course gametrackers and box scores. Hard to explain, but it's my life blood for all things in every sport pro and college.