PDA

View Full Version : Will People Actually Go Saturday?

TedBaxter
01-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Would be nice to see people who have purchased tickets show up for the 1:00 game this Saturday. This team deserves and needs more support from MU fans. Posters bitch and complain about this and that with the team and I'm complaining about the lack of support from MU fans so far this year.

Get to the game and to your seats.

kneelb4zerg
01-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Better yet, will they get to their seats in time for the game to start? Or for the 2H to start?

MU/Panther
01-06-2016, 02:26 PM
People showed up for the Seton Hall game.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-06-2016, 02:32 PM
The place always looks emptier when the students aren't there. I believe they should be back for SJU.

MUfan12
01-06-2016, 03:10 PM
The place always looks emptier when the students aren't there. I believe they should be back for SJU.

Classes start the 19th.

I'm hoping they open the dorms on the 16th so more kids can be there for the Xavier game. Need a wild crowd for that one.

Halo
01-06-2016, 04:42 PM
I will be there, but am 0-2 this year. Hoping to turn the tide.

MayorBeluga
01-06-2016, 05:43 PM
I will be there, but am 0-2 this year. Hoping to turn the tide.

Dude - time to take one for the team...

Halo
01-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Dude - time to take one for the team...

I hear you. But have to get the streak stopped on my end and St. Johns is a great opportunity.:D

MayorBeluga
01-07-2016, 10:27 AM
I hear you. But have to get the streak stopped on my end and St. Johns is a great opportunity.:D

You know you'll be banned forever if we somehow lose.

Halo
01-07-2016, 10:30 AM
I have full confidence in my Warriors.

Djgoldnboy
01-07-2016, 12:18 PM
My group of upper season ticket holders, from Chicago & surrounding burbs, plan on going. First game all season we've gone together, hoping others do the same.

MUwarrior1090
01-07-2016, 03:22 PM
I'll be there, but I'm there every game....so that doesn't make much of a difference

MUBasketball
01-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Hopefully it's a big crowd! Fortunate that the Packers are playing on Sunday and not Saturday. The boys are coming off a big win, let's support them and keep the momentum going. St. John's is a dangerous team. I haven't seen anything on whether or not Sima will be able to play after hurting his hand last night. He is a menace down low, going to have trouble getting points inside if he's able to play. For as many clunkers as they've had this season, the Syracuse win and Xavier near-win (not to mention played Crean and IU tough in Maui) shows they are capable of springing an upset.

mufan2003
01-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Hopefully it's a big crowd! Fortunate that the Packers are playing on Sunday and not Saturday. The boys are coming off a big win, let's support them and keep the momentum going. St. John's is a dangerous team. I haven't seen anything on whether or not Sima will be able to play after hurting his hand last night. He is a menace down low, going to have trouble getting points inside if he's able to play. For as many clunkers as they've had this season, the Syracuse win and Xavier near-win (not to mention played Crean and IU tough in Maui) shows they are capable of springing an upset.

It would be a huge break for MU if he cannot go. Sima is a great rim protector.