PDA

View Full Version : Matts post game report

milkbone
12-27-2015, 05:55 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/363595571.html

Nukem2
12-27-2015, 05:58 PM
That was an ugly game at the BC today. Bring out those white t-shirts again.

CaribouJim
12-27-2015, 06:33 PM

Beyond ugly. One of the more boring MU games I've been to in recent memory as well. Highlight was the MU student that sung the national anthem - Lisa something - really did a great job.

The Bataan Death March of the ugly home OOC schedule is mercifully almost over but for the Stetson game. Crappy attendance again. They are going to have to come close to a sellout every game from here on in to average 15,000 don't they?

The Reptile
12-27-2015, 06:44 PM
On a positive note, this was some good coverage - both game and recruiting news. I hope Matt keeps this up.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Beyond ugly. One of the more boring MU games I've been to in recent memory as well. Highlight was the MU student that sung the national anthem - Lisa something - really did a great job.

The Bataan Death March of the ugly home OOC schedule is mercifully almost over but for the Stetson game. Crappy attendance again. They are going to have to come close to a sellout every game from here on in to average 15,000 don't they?

Probably not, they count ticket sales, so all the season ticket holders that didn't show still count.

MU/Panther
12-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Attendance was 12,226 today. Some groups in the corners bought in packs. I thought there was a good showing of people today, conciding it's Christmas weekend, NFL Sunday and Presbyterian.

Remember attendance in ALL sports is tickets sold.

79warrior
12-27-2015, 10:28 PM

time to really see if this team has what it takes. Hostess time is over.