PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Lloyd Walton and Steve Novak for Making MU HOF

ge1974
12-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Both are very well deserving.

http://www.gomarquette.com/genrel/121715aaa.html

MUAlphaBangura
12-17-2015, 12:57 PM
I was on the committee to select this class along with Mrs. Gato and a few others this board may know. Earl Tatum was also on the committee. We couldn't believe that Lloyd Walton was not already in the Hall. Long overdue. Congratulations to all the inductees. All are well deserving.

MU Viking
12-17-2015, 01:38 PM
Great to see this! Congrats to Lloyd and Steve!

IWB
12-18-2015, 07:54 AM
Lucky Lloyd - My all time favorite MU player.

The Reptile
12-18-2015, 12:58 PM
I was on the committee to select this class along with Mrs. Gato and a few others this board may know. Earl Tatum was also on the committee. We couldn't believe that Lloyd Walton was not already in the Hall. Long overdue. Congratulations to all the inductees. All are well deserving.

I agree with Earl. This is a long time coming and should have happened long ago.

MUAlphaBangura
12-18-2015, 04:01 PM
I agree with Earl. This is a long time coming and should have happened long ago.

The only plausible explanation we could come up with was, back in the day, there were numbers restrictions on how many guys (or gals) from a particular sport that could be nominated. And back then there were so many quality players that got nominated, that Lloyd was some how overlooked. Will be pretty cool to see him up on that stage.