PDA

View Full Version : Tidbts from Kohl Hole

Gato78
12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Very satisfying win.

1. Badger fans are mostly clueless. Guys around me , but for one, completely unfamiliar with new rules.
2. Bo stared at ref an inordinate period of time after a call went against Bucky. Was a bit creepy.
3. The "We are Marquette" cheer at the end was pretty cool.
4. Not cool: Badger fans loudly booing Henry and Luke at introductions. Why?
5. Haanif and Sandy's defense was great. Koenig largely shut down as was Hayes. Koenig is a pretty selfish player. Might be team issues with him--seems like he doesn't want to pass to Hayes.
6. Swaggy really sluffed off of Schowalter. He scored a few but the middle was clogged as a result.
7. Missed the playing of Varsity--in the bathroom, fortunately.

MUMac
12-12-2015, 05:18 PM
I thought the most classless was when they showed the signs the students made and showed the one "Wojo swallows" ... twice.

mufansince72
12-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I have twins that go to Madistan. They are Wisconsin fans all but one day per year. They loved watching all of the upset Badger fans walking down Park Street after the game.

milkbone
12-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Matt Velazquez ‏@Matt_Velazquez · 3h3 hours ago
Based on the shot chart I just received, only 12 of #mubb's 46 shots came from outside the paint. Included in that are 5 3PA -- they made 3

MU/Panther
12-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Game plan was great! Being at the Kohl Center, other than Carter, Marquette never got rattled.