PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Scenario

Phantom Warrior
12-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Koenig is hot from the outside and knocks down three or four treys. Koenig has had some terrific games and some poor games. Hope this is not one of those terrific ones.

Hayes has his outside shot falling for a couple of treys but he's also getting to the hoop. He's had four terrific games in a row - three double-doubles followed by 32 points and 8 boards. No reason to see him suddenly become the player he was before the streak.

Happ gets another double-double - his fourth. He is adept at getting offensive boards and put-backs, but he also has some very nice moves around the hoop.

Brown is hitting that mid-range 15-16 foot jumper. He's been up and down.

Showalter hits a couple of treys and draws a couple of charging fouls.

Hayes and Happ are very good at drawing fouls. We have to keep UW off the free throw line.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Anything resulting in a L for Marquette is my nightmare scenario.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Let's be honest, UW is going to bring their best today, it's a rivalry game, there will be a lot of energy in the building just like every year, this will not be a blowout one way or another I don't think, but if I'm MU the keys are to keep Luke and Henry out of foul trouble, and swarm Koening so he can't get hot. Let Hayes get his, and make all the others beat you.

Halo
12-12-2015, 10:30 AM
I felt MU had a chance until UWM lost. I will be very surprised if MU wins this one.

12-12-2015, 10:32 AM
I felt MU had a chance until UWM lost. I will be very surprised if MU wins this one.

I felt we were the better team before Milwaukee beat UW-Madison and I feel we are the better team after. Doesn't guarantee a win, but the Badgers didn't suddenly get better or deeper because of their previous home court ineptitude.

ValiantSailor
12-12-2015, 02:44 PM

Surprise, surprise!

VS

Markedman
12-12-2015, 02:52 PM
No nightmare scenario.......Henry was the difference but I really thought Duane was huge today. Traci gets 2 early fouls and really had 1 of those freshmen games. Duane came in and settled things down. Did he only take 1 three?

Played totally within himself.....the steal and outlet to Haney was a thing of beauty.

12-12-2015, 03:09 PM
MU won the game and didn't play their best. UW got the best out of their reserves, but Cohen made Hayes his bitch and Koenig couldn't hit Lake Michigan from Bradford Beach. Great game, hope it leads to bigger and better things.

CaribouJim
12-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Played totally within himself.....the steal and outlet to Haney was a thing of beauty.

...as was the Henry pass to JJ.